Monday, March 22, 2010

"If a robin flies into a room through a window, death will shortly follow."




"A bird in the house is a sign of a death. If a robin flies into a room through a window, death will shortly follow." from here

WHAT!! I really should not have googled that!!! :( now I am kinda freaking out....I kinda want to cry...I'm not all that superstitious...ok, maybe a bit...damn bird!!

I am nervous enough about the birth of this baby that I DID NOT NEED TO READ THAT! I am just a tad bit superstitious, I come from some very superstitious people, my mom and especially her Dad.... DAMN BIRD!

Matt came down the steps this morning to tell me a bird was in the fireplace in our bedroom. So I follow him up and yes, there was yet another bird trapped in the fireplace...

We have an antique window there, for decoration, and to prevent birds in the bedroom! This is I think the 3rd one since we remodeled the bedroom and exposed the fireplace which was all plastered over. Think we need to put a screen on the chimney...

my kitty on my bed

I hid in the hallway and peeked in at the poor thing smashing off the ceiling and floor...it finally saw the open window and flew out. Matt remained calm...much calmer than when we used to get bats in our old 3rd floor attic apartment :) Then, he screamed like a girl and hid under blankets, shh, I didn;t tell you that!

But I will put it out of my head, the bad omen of the bird in the room, besides, it did not fly into an open window, it fell down the chimney! Thinking happy positive thoughts about our morning visitor...



And no, no signs of labor...does not feel like a baby plans to arrive today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking a moment to comment! If you blog I will be sure to stop and visit!