Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for...






















~herbal iced sun tea, this is rooibos!
(I'm on a coffee break...ok, that doesn't sound right, a break from coffee that is, I can't say quit b/c I am not a quitter :)

















~a wonderful Mother-in-law who is an amazing grandmother, she did a pretty fab job at raising her son too.



















~moments when my hard headed 4 yo son wants to cuddle


















~watching thunderstorms on the front porch with my husband, and boy did we have a huge one yesterday!

























~The beginning of the Farmer's Markets in my city! Buy Local! Buy Fresh! Today we went to the market in the middle of the city (Pittsburgh). We bought 2 quarts of strawberries and sweet peas, that did not make it home, we ate them all there and in the car! The boys were also filmed by the local news eating their peas and berries while we sat in the middle of the market to watch some construction going on.

~Lastly I am thankful that I have a "job" that does not take me away from my family. Since I had Silas and returned to my photography business, I have been fortunate enough to take my family on location to all of my outdoor sessions. Today they played in the park across the street from the conservatory where I did a 1 yo boys session. Just knowing my baby is not home crying for his mama allows me to focus on what I am doing. Maybe in a few more weeks I will be able to leave him for a few hours at a time with his Daddy...maybe...I am just not ready yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking a moment to comment! If you blog I will be sure to stop and visit!